Hospitality is our Personality and we are RedCat!
RedCat are acquiring multiple pubs and inns in sort after locations across the UK. Our calling is to revive and re-generate potentially amazing spaces, by investing heavily in the buildings, and design, their branding, and most of all the people. By providing industry leading, lifestyle enhancing spaces, we will be injecting excitement back into the hospitality sector. RedCat is an ambitious, fast paced company and if you want to come on this exciting journey, the opportunities at RedCat are infinite.
The RedCat Way
We want every employee at RedCat to carry out their role and responsibilities with the same approach, having integrity, showing care and being respectful. Whether you are managing a 30 room boutique hotel or you are making cocktails in a leading high street café bar, you can all carry out these duties in the same RedCat way. Hospitality is your personality, that’s why you an honest problem solver who will roll up your sleeves and make sure every customer you serve has an incredible experience, one to write home about.
Team Member – FOH
You love the venue you work for, and you are passionate about giving your guests an incredible experience. You comfortably work in your team to achieve this by ensuring the food and drink you serve looks and taste wonderful, and it is all delivered with integrity and passion. You share the courteous and hospitable values of your Managers so making recommendations to guests, offering friendly conversation and answering their questions promptly will come naturally to you.
You should have an interest and an understanding of commercials of the business; how using promotions, recommendations will help your venue achieve profitability and growth, as well as ensuring all bills are recorded and paid for accurately.
You see the importance of keeping a clean and tidy section, following RedCat health and safety standards and you ensure your department is wonderfully inviting and immaculately presented at all times.
- You’re a team player – Works naturally as part of a team, communicates well and shows consideration with colleagues and with other departments to achieve the best levels of customer experience.
- You are smart and friendly – Well presented with a professional and approachable manner, you will be able to stay calm and courteous, even through the busiest shifts.
- You are well organized and very tidy – Multitasking and prioritizing customer requests and tasks will be part of your job, and all the while ensuring you work in a neat and tidy way, ensuring our places are beautifully presented.
- Let’s be safe - You demonstrate awareness of allergen safety, covid-safety as well as adhering to RedCat’s health and safety procedures and licensing laws at all times. You communicate any risks you see to your managers.
- A product expert – From a perfectly garnished gin and tonic to a table setting that’s instantly—Instagramable, you are passionate about our offering and know everything about it!
- Stock and cash handling – You are confident using EPOS systems to accurately record customer orders and take payments
- You are ready to learn! - You will be given training in the form of online courses and reading as well we on the job coaching; be ready and willing to absorb lots of information to help you become the best you can be!