Junior Sous Chef at Megan's - Winner of Best Emerging Brand 2022
Guranteed job offer on the day of trial.
Do you want to work in a growing business that prides itself on using fresh ingredients in state of the art kitchens? Would you like to hear more about our commitment to work life balance and mental health inside our kitchens?
What you will get:
At Megan's we are proud to offer industry leading hourly rates of pay, guaranteed to always be above NMW, and in addition, our team receive length of service increments on top of their base hourly rate as follows....
- Extra 70p per hour after 3 months service
- Extra £1.20 per hour after 6 months service
- Extra £1.70 per hour after 12 months service
PLUS an extra £1 per hour Sales Reward for every hour worked when your team hits it's weekly sales target!
- Investment in YOU! Dedicated training & career development
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area
- Work & life balance - Full time (30 hour min) & Part time (15 hour min) contracts
- Wagestream - claim your pay as you earn it
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family
- 28 days holidays & auto enrolment in our pension plan
- A fun work environment with a family feel; regular team incentives & socials
What you will be doing?:
You will be working in a high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food.
- Create and deliver our delicious Megan's menu using quality fresh ingredients
- Maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards
- Lead smooth, energised shifts
- Support and develop the team by demonstrating a excellent knowledge of all things Megan's
Are you our next Megan's Junior Sous Chef?
- Previous experience running kitchen shifts
- Able to effectively use and follow systems and processes in relation to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Being a team player and supporting the other chefs in the kitchen
- Consistently ensure the highest standards of food being served to our guest
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.