Duty Manager - South Molton, Devon
1610 is a fast developing and forward thinking Charitable Leisure Trust and we love giving everyone a fitter future by championing active living. So give your career a full-body workout, and put the action back into job satisfaction.
As a Duty Manager you will inspire and energise the team at South Molton Pool, Devon to hit their personal best in providing our customers with the 1610 experience.
Hourly Pay: £10 per hour
Hours: Zero hours position
Every day is different which means there is always a fresh challenge so you will need to use your initiative and creativity; juggling the day to day challenges of operating the Centre.
Your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the day to day operational running of the centre and the team, maintaining high standards of cleanliness and visual presentation.
- Ensuring you and your team deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Assisting with driving the business forward; sharing your ideas and helping keep 1610 fit for the future.
- Assisting the General Manager by holding small budgets for specific areas.
- You need to stay calm, act professionally and efficiently dealing with situations as appropriate.
- First Aid at work
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends or irregular hours
- NPLQ qualification
- Level 2 Fitness qualification
- NVQ 2 Leisure Operations
- NVQ in Customer Service qualification
- Experience within a pool plant setting
- Pool Plant qualification
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role for the successful candidate.
Closing date: Tuesday 24 May 2022