Front of House Security - Roehampton, London
Job Type: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Reporting To: Security Operations Manager
Roehampton Club is London’s premier private members multisport club. Offer a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, delivered to the highest standards. We also offer Members and their Guests a programme of social events, sports competitions and coaching. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas.
Security officer to join the Front of House Security team, working to provide effective crime and anti-social behavior deterrence whilst delivering exceptional customer service to Club patrons.
- Greeting patrons and controlling access to the site for members, visitors, staff, contractors, guests and general members of the public
- Engage and deter trespassers and potential criminal activity with a physical presence
- Perform routine site patrols to identify security, fire and health and safety risks as well as reporting general site maintenance requirements.
- Investigating incidents and monitoring physically and using CCTV equipment
- Recording all incoming deliveries
- Manage car parking facilities
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- A current and valid S.I.A. Door Supervision License
- An S.I.A CCTV Licence is an advantage
- Fire Marshal and First Aid qualifications
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Experience in a similar environment desirable
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Good customer care skills including respecting Members and visitors to the Club
- Good communication skills and a warm, welcoming demeanor
The above job description is not exhaustive, you may be required to carry out other tasks that are outside the content of your job description on occasion. The role will include weekend working on a rotational basis as specified by The Club, as well as the opportunity for overtime and night working where agreed.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a C.V. and covering letter outlining their suitability for the role to the Security Operations Manager, Michael Bent by clicking 'Apply'