Chefs at Megan's - Winner of Best Emerging Concept 2022!
Guaranteed offer on the day of trial.
At Megan's we pride ourselves on using FRESH FOOD in our state of the art kitchens, creating Mediterranean inspired dishes that are memorable every time to our guests.
As our new Chef you will receive:
Salary: We offer our Chefs £11.50 an hour, with an extra £1.00 an hour when your team hit sales target.
In addition, our team receive length of service increments on top of their base hourly rate as follows....
- Extra 50p per hour after 3 months service
- Extra £1.00 per hour after 6 months service
- Extra £1.50 per hour after 12 months service
We have also partnered with Wagestream so you can access the pay you have worked before your paycheck.
Hours: We pride ourselves on giving our staff the best work/life balance possible, with hours guaranteed part time (15 hours) and full time (30+ hours) to support what is best for you.
Fast Tracked Career Development: With us opening over 18 new restaurants in the next two years, we pride ourselves being able to internally progress our staff. So if your looking for an employer to give you the tools to become a Junior Sous Chef, we can support you! We have several success story's of chefs who have become Head Chef's with us in record time!
We also offer up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family, 28 days holidays & auto enrolment in our pension plan and a truly fun work environment with a family feel that offers regular team incentives & socials.
What you will be doing?:
As a Megan's Chef you will be working in a fast paced all-day dining restaurants; preparing and delivering our amazing Megan's menu to guests from our neighbourhood.
- Work with quality, fresh ingredients to create amazing flavours
- Develop excellent prep and line chef skills within a high volume environment
- Maintain the highest standards or health & hygiene during every shift
Are you our next Megan's Chef?
- Fully support the kitchen management team in all aspects of running the kitchen
- Display great teamwork whilst making sure each shift is wonderful
- Creating an incredible experience for guests and fellow team members
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.