Yeovil FWC | Pool | Permanent contract | Part time
£18.00 per hour
7 hours per week
As Britain's largest Healthcare Charity, we're passionate about helping people find more ways to be fit and healthy. Now, we're looking for someone with a confident, approachable manner and great communication skills to provide safe, effective swimming lessons for our customers.
As a Swim Instructor at our Yeovil FWC, you'll need to have an ASA Level 2 or equivalent qualification, together with a good track record of coaching swimmers of all ages and abilities. Plus, you have experience of achieving targets and working with colleagues to improve the performance of teaching programmes.
As a Swim Instructor, you will
- Engage, coach and inspire members of all ages to achieve their swimming goals
- Make the most out of every opportunity to help people learn and develop
- Deliver one-to-one lessons or group classes
- Be a positive role model with a fun, engaging approach
- Have a talent for coaching that meets people's individual needs
- Promote memberships by explaining the advantages that our facilities offer
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From financial wellbeing support to a season ticket loan, physiotherapy, private healthcare and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.