Cheltenham Hospital | Property - Local | Permanent contract | Full time
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
37.5 hours per week
Our Hospital currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Manager. Start your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As our Facilities Manager you will have the opportunity to expand your horizons in a hospital context supported by an experienced and very supportive team.
As a Facilities Manger, you will:
- Take the lead in performance managing our outsourced estates management service provider (CBRE)
- Manage our outsourced catering services provider, Sodexo
- Manage our internal housekeeping team and maintenance porters.
- Organise, manage and monitor the hospitals Health and Safety function on behalf of the Hospital Director
- Take a lead role in maintaining the Hospitals risk register
- Provide a site presence (supported by the Senior Leadership Team) at Cheltenham Hospital
To succeed as a Facilities Manager, you will need:
- Experience of managing outsourced contracts
- NEBOSH or similar
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of managing people
- An ability to develop strong relationships with a multi disciplinary staff group
- To be able to work through personal influence
- To be diligent on prioritising and completing key tasks under your remit
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. Choose from gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital
Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital is located in the beautiful area of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire. It has excellent transport links nearby, being very close to the M5 and A417. The hospital has 32 ensuite private bedrooms, 3 theatres and a small ambulatory unit. It also has 13 consulting rooms with access to treatment rooms, diagnostic services including; plain x-ray, MRI, CT, mammography and ultrasound. We provide a full range of medical and surgical specialities delivered in state-of-the-art clinical facilities, including orthopaedics, spinal services, sports injury, ENT, gynaecology, urology and cosmetic surgery.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.