Exeter Hospital | Reception | Permanent contract | Full time
Up to £19,500 depending on experience
37.5 hours per week
As the UK's largest Healthcare Charity, we're here to help look after the wellbeing of the nation. And as the face of Nuffield Health, you'll help people feel at ease and find their way to where they're meant to be. If you're sensitive to people's needs and passionate about exceptional service, it starts with you.
As a Receptionist at our Exeter Hospital, you'll have great communication, IT and keyboard skills. You're also able to explain sensitive or complicated information in a way that's clear, sympathetic and easy to understand. Ideally, you have experience of working in healthcare administration or on reception.
As a Receptionist, you will:
- Help people feel comfortable when they visit your department
- Use your empathy and customer service skills to build positive relationships
- Answer the phone, deal with enquiries and book appointments
- Welcome patients in person, directing them to the appropriate changing or waiting rooms
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Prepare clinical paperwork, referral forms, charge sheets, and terms and conditions
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With financial wellbeing support, a cycle to work scheme, gym membership, private healthcare and more - at Nuffield Health, we'll take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.