We are currently recruiting a dynamic Bar Supervisor to join our F&B team.
Ideally, our new colleague will have experience in a private members club, five-star hotel or similar luxury environment.
We are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills, nothing should be too much trouble
• Exceptional knowledge and passion for beverages
• Detail oriented – great attention to detail
• Leadership skills - successfully driving team performances
• Remains calm under pressure and is excited to work in a busy and vibrant environment that operates late into the night and at weekends.
Home House represents a truly unique experience in the concept of private members clubs. All that you would expect in terms of luxury, service and privacy are the Club’s cherished hallmarks.
Located across three Georgian townhouses on leafy Portman Square, Home House offers its members a dramatic fusion of the old and the new. Home House is unique, bringing together people from all cultures in a vibrant melting pot, where members come to the House to meet friends, do business and relax. The House offers members a community; a convivial hub from which to base both their social and professional lives.
With 23 opulent bedrooms, two restaurants, four bars, private events spaces, garden, night club, gym and spa – there is seldom a quiet moment!
Regardless of your position at Home House, we expect the entire team to live by our values, to be an exemplary ambassador and a welcome host to our members and their guests.
In return, we offer:
• The opportunity to work with great people within opulent surroundings that are luxurious with just a touch of quirkiness.
• Excellent career opportunities.
• In-House Experiences
• Competitive benefits structure including
· Gym discounts
· Health care scheme
· Reward programmes
· Team socials through the year
• Wagestream – put yourself in control of when you get paid
If you feel this is the perfect role and familial environment for you, please share your CV.