Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for Production Assistants to join our team in the Black Barn production kitchen.
As a Production Assistant at Daylesford you will be working towards producing the highest-quality food at our organic farm in rural Gloucestershire. You will be working amongst a team who consistently thrive through delivering the best performance in order to ensure that all work is completed efficiently, safely and appropriately.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team-player with a passion for food, cooking, and great quality organic produce. You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding environment, and your duties will include the following: basic food preparation, packing, cleaning and general kitchen duties. Experience is not essential but would be of an advantage. Uniform and Safety Shoes are provided.
Full-Time contract, 45 hours per week (guaranteed) with overtime potential up to 48 hours per week. £10.75 per hour
Shifts are spread between 5 am to 7 pm, 5 days per week (inc. weekends).
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
Full access to our benefits platform including:
- Lifestyle and cinema discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Information and support on financial and health related wellbeing
- Cycle to work (coming soon!)
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
- Ensure that all ingredients are prepared, weighed and measured ready for production
- Ensure cleaning rotas are followed and adhered to at all times
- Working safely and efficiently to ensure that all daily orders are completed at a fulfilment rate of 98% or above
- Contribute towards the safe production of our award-winning organic products
- Aid in the packing, labelling and distribution of finished products
- Ensure cleaning rotas are always followed and adhered to’
- Adhere to the organic standards set out by the Soil Association
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.