Bar Assistant - Keswick
We invest heavily in training and development to give our people the confidence and industry knowledge to push the boundaries of hospitality excellence. There is endless opportunity to climb the career ladder (at any age or stage of your career!) and we offer over 500 courses across our business, from NVQ qualifications to our award-winning Chef Academy.
Located on the banks of Derwentwater our theatre bar offers pre show and interval drinks to captivated audiences for the latest shows. We are looking for someone to join the team and provide a friendly fast paced service in the wonderful atmosphere.
What will you be doing as a Bar Assistant:
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
You don't need any experience just an appetite for excellent customer service, an appreciation for good food and the rest we can teach you.
Alongside working with the best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career as a Bar Assistant, which include:
- Bespoke training and development
- Opportunities for progression across the UK, Ireland and Europe, most of our managers have been internally progressed and developed.
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Apprenticeship (development journey) Opportunities
- Discounts available on the high street shops, holidays, gyms and cinemas
- Recognition Scheme
- Wellbeing assistance
- Food provided while on shift
- Flexible working arrangements
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength, and you can be proud to be you. Join BaxterStorey today and we'll open doors to an amazing career with us.
Ready to be part of the family? APPLY NOW!
Ready to join us? Apply today!