Assistant Manager - Marlow
At Zizzi we don't do good times, only Great Times!
Assistant Manager needed to create magic and memories for our customers.
Zizzi Assistant Managers have a big role to play. Here's a taster:
- When the General Manager is away, you're in charge. Running shifts, managing the team, supporting with everything from praise to performance, ensuring your team exude Zizziness.
- Live and breathe the key ingredients of Zizzi service culture and coach your team to do the same.
- Become an expert, as well as being hugely passionate about our menu. Italian food is at the heart of what we do, and you'll ensure that only perfect plates of food leave your kitchen.
- Support the GM to make sure you smash your financial targets, and monitor business performance.
- Take responsibility for making sure the restaurant is always Looking Fabulous.
What you'll get:
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian discount card (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
Whilst we can't promise that you'll make friends, we think it's pretty likely. On top of that, we'll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can. If you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We'll support and guide you all the way to the top.
We are Zizzi. At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included.