Are you an experienced hospitality Manager looking to develop your career, with the desire to run a pub as if it were your own? Ready to join our success story?
We are growing! At Brunning and Price, we have an opportunity for an ambitious manager who wants the challenge of running their own pub but with the added backing of a dedicated support team.
We are looking for a Roving Deputy Manager, ideally based in the Lancashire area to support our existing pubs and new pub openings. Naturally, this position involves some working away from home but we’ll always try to be flexible in helping you to find a good balance between home and work.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £35,000
- Paid overtime on a 48-hour contract
- Mileage paid
- Career progression
- The freedom of helping to run a pub as an independent business
- The support to develop your skills
- Ongoing training and development; apprenticeships, advanced leadership training, seasonal roadshows and skills days
- Free meals on shifts as well as 30% discount across the group including wagamama
- Great discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, meals out, high street shops and more via Perkbox
- Life Assurance and pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme and long service awards
- Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling, financial and legal advice
Most importantly you have a natural ability to look after people and make them happy! You’re passionate and knowledgeable about all thing's food and drink. You’re outgoing, upbeat, and committed, with previous experience in hospitality, ideally as a Deputy Manager in a pub, bar, or restaurant. You have experience in a similar high-quality environment and are focused on training, leading, and developing the people around you.
- A family of 81 pubs spanning from the lake district to the south coast.
- A place where individuality and personality are encouraged rather than stamped out by a ‘Brand Template’.
- A business that believes the local pub should be the heart and soul of the community.
- Genuine concern for the happiness and wellbeing of all our crew and customers alike.
- A company that nurtures ambition and skills and presents opportunities for those who would like to grab them.
- A company with a conscience, keeping an eye on our Carbon Footprint and championing ways to be greener.
- A fair, inclusive family, treating everyone within as equals.
- Basically, just a jolly lovely place to work
If you’re ready to be our new Roving Deputy Manager, then apply now!