Marketing Executive - Basingstoke
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world's most iconic brands.
We're reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We've never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We're not sitting back - there's no room for hesitation.
Full support to the Marketing team, specifically the Senior Marketing Operations Manager through the following:
- Familiar with working on projects concerning all Marketing Area's online, CRM, social, print & POS, digital screens, content and all digital assets
- With direction, assist the team with the preparation of information in advance of meetings (including Powepoint decks)
- Co-ordinate and track POS & Marketing material sign off with internal teams
- Own store local marketing activity
- Department finance support
o PO raising/tracking
o Invoice processing/Tracking
o Vendor set up
o Account management
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all internal teams - specifically brand marketing, trade marketing, commercial, Operations and finance.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required such as filing
- Manage design briefs and amends for the design studio across all channels
- Support with campaign planning and post implementation reviews
- Development of concepts to build on current publisher relationships (PR style activations)
- Production of content for all social channels supporting the wider social marketing team
- Scheduling - help with the volume of content that gets posted across channels
- Reporting - providing better more in-depth reports as requested by publishers
- Preparation of briefs for email content marketing
- Working with the wider CRM and design team to elevate content and email performance
- Sending emails to relevant buyers / trade marketing teams for approvals from publishers
- Preparing email analytics to update CRM performance to internal and external stake holders
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver on occasions
- Able to multitask and handle a wide range of enquiries
- Taking and writing minutes and actions, summarising discussions and writing / preparing reports / plans.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Docs
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish managing time and tasks effectively
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Discreet, sensitive, confidential and flexible approach to working with people
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.