We are looking for a Reception Supervisor to join our team at Norfolk Woods Resort & Spa in King’s Lynn, Norfolk. Amazing competitive salary!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 40 hours across 5 variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Reception Supervisor will
- Take responsibility of the Reception team and Reception area.
- Meet and greet resort guests and members.
- Assist guests and members with any queries they may have.
- Ensure the department runs efficiently.
- Advise on the local area.
- Issue accommodation keys and information.
- Advise guests and members on events within the resort.
- Handle telephone calls.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Accurate cash handling.
Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this role. A driving licence and the ability to drive is advantageous to get to and from the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.