Chef de Partie
We’re looking for a Chef de Partie to join our Turtle Bay Family in Croydon.
What we offer…
- Up to £12ph + Tronc
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
- Team Food Menu (subsided)
- 50% discount at our restaurants for you & up to 6 friends
- Development Opportunities
- Access to wages before pay day with Hastee Pay
- Talent Referral Bonuses
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 24 hour EAP and wellbeing support
- Team Socials and Events
How we make it easy to be a team member…
- We will reward you with exclusive team discounts and loyalty bonuses
- We’ll make sure you experience a taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our team-food menu
- By making sure that you get some down-time, with invites to regional Turtle Bay social events and parties
- You’ll be invited to join our Tronc scheme – making sure you’re amazing service skills don’t go unnoticed
- By giving you access to excellent training, regular progression opportunities and EAP support
- Working at Turtle Bay you can be yourself and work alongside like-minded people
Caribbean Good Times
It is really that simple! For us food and drink are just two of our ingredients. We’re in the business of ‘Making People Happy!’
Simply put, Turtle Bay is driven to be the best place for a “Caribbean Good Time”.
Our Mantra of “Do the right thing, make it easy to be a team member and easy to be a guest.” Is embedded in everything we do. From applying to this Job, through the interview process and well beyond your initial 4 -6 week training period. We believe in going that extra mile from the start to make sure you love Turtle Bay as much as we do.
The only way is up as far as your career is concerned. Everyone wants to grow and progress in their careers & there are programmes in place for you to develop into your next role. We have various pathways to support your progression. The quicker its completed, the faster you progress!
The Caribbean is one of the most diverse places in the world and it is filled with cultural celebration. At Turtle Bay, we celebrate individuality, recognise differenced and embrace the culture of the Caribbean to deliver a magical experience for our guests - taking inspiration from the music, food, drink and of course, those chilled out vibes.