Brand Content Creator - Edinburgh
At Fridays we're famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We've been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests... each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we're looking for a brilliant and passionate Brand Content Creator to join our Marketing Team here at Fridays.
We are looking for a brilliant and passionate Brand Content Creator who will enhance our output for brand and digital assets. You will be covering product, interior, exterior, events, lifestyle, creating promotional videos and social media content creation and driving our brand reset and digital transformation at Fridays.
The role will be a hybrid role, with flexibility to work from home and from our Digital Hub in Edinburgh.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and execute content creation to consistently deliver 'That Fridays Feeling' to support business objectives within brand guidelines.
- Produce both static and moving image content for food and drink menu items as well as Fridays at Home ecommerce products and live events all optimised for digital channel output.
- Establish and maintain high quality imagery of interiors and exteriors of our restaurants.
- Organise and manage a content library to ensure consistency and maximum impact across all channels.
- Self-shoot content to a high standard including storyboarding, direction, lighting, capturing, and editing.
- Work directly with Social Media team to create engaging videos for social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & TikTok.
- Deliver graphic design artwork if required for menus, restaurant posters, print advertising and direct mail.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience and background in planning, developing & producing effective videography & photography content.
- Great time and stakeholder management.
- Excellent understanding of how to produce high quality video & photography, preferably within relevant consumer areas including organising shoots, editing & post-production.
- Be an expert in image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or other software of an industry standard.
- Be an expert in video editing software such as Final Cut or Premier Pro.
- Experience in self shooting content for a variety of brands.
- Experience with creation of social media content and website content.
- High level of camera and equipment knowledge.
- Previous experience of food & drink photography and videography is desirable.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to create compelling content and have a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive and creative mindset, comfortable being based at home, in the studio and working on the road.
- Willing to travel around UK for different events and shoots.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
About the Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity.AtFridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after and developed.