Pastry Demi Chef de Partie - Angel Court, London
COYA is a luxury lifestyle group with two venues in London; Mayfair and Angel Court and global venues across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monaco, and Paris.
Born from the spirit of adventure, COYA celebrates Latin American culture through delicious Peruvian food, innovative cocktails, music, art and happenings. The group has won countless awards, including ‘Restaurant of the Year’ at the London Lifestyle Awards 2017 and is best known for its lively atmosphere.
We are looking to welcome an experienced and phenomenally talented Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to our COYA City Team. With the customer at the heart of everything we do, you must have a passion for cooking with quality ingredients ensuring the ultimate experience for our guests
Whilst not essential, you will have a good understanding of Peruvian or Asian cuisine but of course we will train and develop those looking to try a different style of cuisine.
Our teams are like family and once you are part of the family, we will want the best for you and will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop. We thrive on our team members being the best they can and working to their full potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a high volume quality led kitchen.
- Impeccable standards with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people skills with the ability to work well as a team.
- A passion for hospitality.
- An excellent team player.
We treat our employees as family so we offer excellent benefits. We provide:
- An extremely competitive salary.
- Closed Sundays & Mondays
- Excellent discounts at some of London’s most prestigious high-end restaurants.
- A fun workplace and great work-life balance.
- Family meals twice a day, every day of the week.
- External support help line for all staff.
- Opportunities to transfer overseas with COYA.
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop as we really do believe in promoting talent from within the business.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our incredible team, please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.