Senior Bartender - Angel Court, London
Your New Company:
COYA is a luxury lifestyle group with two venues in London; Mayfair and Angel Court and global venues across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monaco, Mykonos and Paris.
Born from the spirit of adventure, COYA celebrates Latin American culture through delicious Peruvian food, innovative cocktails, music, art and happenings. The group has won countless awards, including “Best Restaurant of the year “in 2017 and “Best venue of the Year” in 2019 and is best known for its lively atmosphere.
We are looking for a Senior Bartender who is committed to delivering exceptional customer service in our Latin American venue complete with a restaurant, Pisco bar & lounge and exclusive Members Club based in Mayfair.
As Senior Bartender you will be a hands-on leader, who will inspire and motivate a bar team. We are looking for an individual with a proactive and enthusiastic approach to everyday tasks.
We can guarantee you will be the Senior Bartender for one of the best luxury food, drink and live music venues in London. COYA is best known for its lively atmosphere, exotic high end signature cocktails and a spirt collection of over 300 different choices for our clientele.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Senior Bartender to join our talented team at a time when the company is expanding internationally. So, do you have what it takes to join COYA?
As Senior Bartender, The Experience You Will Need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced, high-end hospitality venue behind the bar, lounge area and ensuring the running of a smooth service.
- Welcoming and attending to guests with an exceptional level of care and service, ensuring that they leave with a positive and memorable experience;
- To possess a warm and welcoming persona, along with a hands-on approach to work and impeccable attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of ingredients and methods for the preparation of cocktails and other beverages.
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and train bar and cocktail waiting staff to deliver the highest levels of service;
- An eagerness to learn and develop your career within an award-winning restaurant group
We Take Care of Our People By:
- Providing an extremely competitive salary.
- On-going training program.
- Excellent discounts at some of London’s most prestigious high-end restaurants.
- A fun workplace and great work-life balance.
- 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Family meals twice a day, every day of the week.
- Pension scheme contribution.
- Opportunities to travel the world with COYA.
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop as we really do believe in promoting talent from within the business.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like what you’re looking for and you and want to be part of our incredible team, please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.
This is not just another bar job, this is a career within hospitality with COYA!