Reservations Agent - Mayfair, London
COYA is a luxury lifestyle group with two venues in London; Mayfair and Angel Court and global venues across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monaco, and Paris.
Born from the spirit of adventure, COYA celebrates Latin American culture through delicious Peruvian food, innovative cocktails, music, art and happenings. The group has won countless awards, including ‘Restaurant of the Year’ at the London Lifestyle Awards 2017 and is best known for its lively atmosphere.
We are searching for an experienced, passionate and dedicated Reservations Agent to join the COYA London family looking after both London venues.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and abilities:
- Used and worked with Sevenrooms and Open Table Guestcentre systems
- Reservations experience in busy, high end company
- Excellent customer service skills
- High levels of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Positive and can do attitude
We treat our employees as family so we offer excellent benefits. We provide:
- An extremely competitive salary.
- Excellent discounts at some of London’s most prestigious high-end restaurants.
- A fun workplace and great work-life balance.
- Family meals twice a day, every day of the week.
- Opportunities to transfer overseas with COYA.
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop as we really do believe in promoting talent from within the business.
If this sounds like you and you and want to be part of our incredible team, please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.