Our Bartenders have the flair and allure to provide a first-class Brasserie of Light guest experience. Our cocktail menu is a twist on the classics therefore classic cocktail knowledge is essential for the Bartender role. With over 100 wines, a basic understanding of wine is required however, we offer ongoing beverage training allowing you to increase your product knowledge within the hospitality and catering industry. As well as this you have the support of your Head Bartender and Bar Manager, who will be there to care for your welfare and development.
Contemporary, artistic and elegant, Brasserie of Light is a destination restaurant and bar offering all day dining in a chic, colourful and light filled interiors set within Selfridges department store. Brasserie of Light serves an eclectic mix of classic British and internationally inspired dishes with an extensive all-day A La Carte menu featuring; breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and weekend brunch alongside wine and cocktails.
As a Bartender you will be a key part of the Bar team delivering the highest levels of service. We are ideally looking for candidates who:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a high quality and busy destination restaurant or private members club
- Are passionate about delivering the highest levels of service
- Are charismatic and confident in engaging in conversation with members and their guests
- Are excellent team players with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Are immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of both members and colleagues
- Possess a good command of the English language
- Have good product knowledge around food and beverage
As a Bartender, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous staff discount at our restaurants
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across The Ivy Collection as we continue to open new concepts within the UK and Ireland. The majority of our managers have been internally progressed and developed to senior positions.
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Quality uniform provided
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• A place at The Ivy training academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Since the opening of Brasserie of Light in November 2018, we continue to develop and retain our team across multiple departments. We are proud of our people, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love the hospitality and catering industry and want to push yourself, join Brasserie of Light today and we will open may doors for your career.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.