People Partner - Tring, Hertfordshire
We love that our function is fast paced and incredibly varied – this means that we never get bored!
The role pf peopel partner is focused on the entire employee lifecycle with particular attention to both the first and last stages. It is of vital importance that we set the tone for the employment journey ahead and equally ensure a positive separation, mindful of protecting the brand at all times. Lead by the Poeple and Culture Manager you will work in close collarboartion and strive for excellence.
This role is far reaching across the business and forms trusted relationships with all colleagues. This role also supports the wider people strategy.
Some responsibilities include;
- Deliver the Company Induction.
- Conduct pre-induction calls with our new starters, ensuring they have received their invite, they have the correct equipment for the virtual induction and to answer any queries they may have.
- Ensure all new colleagues attend a group and department induction, records of group induction should be tracked and logged. Group induction must be on day one of employment.
- Complete management induction with new managers to the business to ensure they have understanding of the company policies, procedures and toolkits as well as all company systems (Fourth, Flow and People Bank).
- Be responsible for the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). With the support of the HR Advisor, check brand standards of adverts and ensure that all live ATRs are advertised. Oversee the onboarding process within the ATS.
- Check and challenge (where required) all on-property interviews, ensuring they are consistent and compliant.
- Oversee the apprenticeship scheme, working in collaboration with our Spa and Wellbeing & Fitness Apprenticeship providers.
- Liaising with the Senior HR Team to discuss succession planning and possible gaps in the workforce.
- Ensure all probationary reviews are completed, these are to be completed at the correct timely intervals. Feedback should be provided to the Senior HR Team, this should include: wins, challenges and trends.
- Manage and develop a social media recruitment platform.
- Consider the EX at all times, we only have one opportunity at creating a first impression – make sure it counts.
- Make our recruitment journey exciting and stand out from the crowd.
- Ensure all internal vacancies are advertised and the application process is adhered to.
- Creating and managing relationships with local schools, colleges, charities, and sourcing new opportunities to source candidates.
- Attend jobs fairs, college open days, school and other events which would support our recruitment campaigns.
- Identify and action opportunities to streamline recruiting processes and tools.
- Proactively utilise diverse recruiting strategies.
- Act as a recruitment expert, keeping abreast of market and industry trends and best practice, highlighting risks and making recommendations where relevant.
- Work in conjunction with the Payroll Assistant to facilitate the IR35 process and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current legislation.
- Oversee absence management and take ownership across absence triggers as per business policies.
- Deliver training sessions with Hiring Managers to share best practice and ensure group wide consistency.
- Support the HR Advisor with employee relations casework; preparing and coaching managers through the process and supporting confirmation letters. Ensuring the Employee Relations tracker is kept up to date and follow ups are completed where necessary. Feedback to the Senior HR Team, reporting where lessons have been learnt.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform