Chef de Partie - Central London
The Piano Works are looking for full time fun loving, passionate and guest focused Chefs to join our team and family. We have two fantastic live music venues in London, one located just off Leicester Square and the other Farringdon which are both part restaurant, part bar, part concert and full-on party.
The Piano Works are non-stop, late night, live music venues where nightly 8 skilled musicians interact with the audience and play their song requests. Non-stop live music features from 11:30: to 16:00 for our raucous weekly Saturday brunches and from 1700 – 0100, five nights a week supported by a state of- the-art sound & lighting systems and DJ’s from 1am till late.
What we offer:
- Great salary with great added TRONC on top depending on your experience
- An open, fun and supportive work environment
- 28 paid holidays per annum
- 50% discount at The Piano Works.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities within our company.
- Pension Scheme
- A steady roster with 2 consecutive days off a week usually Sunday and Monday.
We are looking for people who work well in a team and enjoy working with people. People who possess a “can do” attitude and a desire to go the extra mile for their guests and are helpful and supportive of their colleagues.