Chef de Partie - Wilmslow, Cheshire
Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 150 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. We have recently undergone a £12 million investment, with this we have been repositioned in the market place and compete with some of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
We boast 12 meeting rooms and 120 bedrooms, in addition to these we have a stunning 18 hole golf course, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and a variety of excellent restaurants and bars.
We are located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Cheshire. When getting here please consider we are not currently on a bus route, we are however a short taxi ride from Prestbury or Wilmslow train station.
Mottram excels when our people have great personality and a passion for the hospitality industry. We work at a quick pace and with great diversity offering some of the best experiences the industry has to offer.
We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel comfortable and happy doing what they do.
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our delicious food offering also reflects this. Our kitchen brigades are creative, imaginative and have a desire to provide outstanding, wholesome dishes to our guests.
Your main responsibility will be to assist the senior kitchen team in the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen ensuring all food is prepared to the highest standards.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Prepare food to our high standards and ensure perfect presentation
- Be responsible for your section and offer guidance and support to our commis chefs
- Maintain an immaculate working environment
- Be fully aware of all dietary requirements and ingredients of our meals
- Be fully aware of the nutritional value of all menu items
- Maintain clear communication between the Kitchen and other Departments.
- To ensure that all costs are kept within the agreed budget where possible and notify the Head Chef when problems are identified.
- Support the Front of House team with their food knowledge
- Answer all food related guest queries
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform