Waiter / Waitress / Bar Person (10p/h) - Brighton
Pier Nine is Brighton's Premier leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton's community.
Pier Nine offers three floors of bars and eateries, a classic casino, retro and digital gaming, all housed in a former Art Deco cinema with stunning views of the seafront. Meet. Play. Game. Eat. Drink. Watch. Share. Work. Chill
A part of Grosvenor Casinos, the leading Casino operator in the UK, our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
You will be the face of our business, greeting and entertaining our customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience. You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations.
You'll be an ambassador of exceptional hospitality to all our customers across all elements of our business, understanding and delivering the set standards of service as communicated via induction and any ongoing initiatives implemented by the company.
- Be customer obsessed and carry out your duties in a manner that will ensure that all customers have an amazing experience with us and can't wait to return
- Be familiar and conversant with current promotions and products available to ensure that the customer can make the most of their visit
- Proactively offer and provide a friendly, efficient and prompt service of food and beverages- only delivering products you are proud of!
- Be aware of daily / weekly targets and contribute positively towards them
- Display a friendly and enthusiastic manner, responding positively to all customer requests in a polite and efficient way
- Replenish stocks so that the customer always has the opportunity to access products at all times
- Promote the use of Grosvenor Membership cards during each interaction with the guest
- Promote the Rank Omni Channel/Digital offer through positive customer interaction
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- (Preferred) Previous experience working in a multifaceted role
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
What YOU get:
10.00 per hour + TIPS
Overnight Premium rate - 1 extra per hour
Rewards and benefits platform
50% staff discount
40hr working week (or Part-Time working if desired)
Industry leading training
Enviable Career advancement opportunities
A spectacular place to work, right by the seaside
An amazing set of colleagues, who will become friends for life!!