Casino Dealer/Croupier (experience needed) - Brighton
Starting rate for Dealer is 10.20
Additional pay rates for:
- Dealer 2
- Senior Dealer
- Dealer / Inspector
Skills will be assessed at Table Test.
All roles are inclusive of tips and 1 per hour premium rate, for all hours worked between 12am-8am.
Applicants must have right to work in the UK.
Pier Nine is Brighton's Premier leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton's community.
Pier Nine offers three floors of bars and eateries, a classic casino, retro and digital gaming, all housed in a former Art Deco cinema with stunning views of the seafront. Meet. Play. Game. Eat. Drink. Watch. Share. Work. Chill
A part of Grosvenor Casinos, the leading Casino operator in the UK, our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Would you like to join our team of STARS at Grosvenor Casino as a Dealer? We rely on you to help deliver our promise to excite and entertain! If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn, be professional, stay calm when the pressure builds and can deliver unobtrusive service to our discerning customers and members get in touch, we will do the legwork!
Applicants must hold a valid PFL issued by the UK Gambling Commission
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in gaming
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Understand the games, payouts and who are our high value members
- Connects with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Follows guidance from the CADS, gaming supervisor and/or Pit boss to meet table demand and deliver fantastic service on the gaming floor
- Take part in the daily safe count ritual
- A fantastic personality
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
What YOU get:
Minimum 10.20 per hour + TIPS - Higher rates for applicants with more experience.
Overnight Premium rate - 1 extra per hour
Rewards and benefits platform
50% staff discount
40hr working week
Industry leading training
Enviable Career advancement opportunities
A spectacular place to work, right by the seaside
An amazing set of colleagues, who will become friends for life!!