Electronic Gaming Host - Blackpool
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Electronic Gaming Host you will be the face of our business, greeting and entertaining our customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience. You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations. We will even support and pay for your PFL application with the Gaming Commission.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Deliver an excellent quality experience across, leisure, food and beverage
- Provide an outstanding level of service through selling
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas of Electronic Gaming, food beverage and reception
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- (Preferred) Previous experience working in a multifaceted role
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Must be over the age of 18
Rate of pay is 9.50 per hour and gaming tips. A premium rate of 1 per hour will be paid between Midnight and 8am.
Rank Rewards - Discounts on big brands
Social events throughout the year including Christmas Party & STARS Annual awards ceremony.