Carden Park Hotel’s Night Team are growing and are looking for a night porter to join them! If you are a night owl, have a passion for providing excellent guest service and would like to work in one of the UK’s premier destination resorts, then we would love to meet you!
Your day (night) with Team Carden:
- Ensuring guests receive the best possible service, meeting their needs and requirements
- Delivering room service orders to guest rooms
- Check in and Check Out guests
- Cleaning and tidying of public areas
- Security of the resort
- Team work
Enjoy a full time, permanent contract working 10:30pm-7am, including weekends.
Salary £19,100 - £22,800 per annum
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will need to be a natural night owl who can work well in a team. Providing excellent guest service will come naturally to you and you will have a keen eye for detail whilst keeping the hotel in a good appearance. Confidence with computers would be beneficial. You will be work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently when required. We are looking for someone to be remarkable, with a good eye for detail who takes pride in providing the best possible service.