We are looking for a Chef de Partie who will work closely with all members of the culinary teams to contribute to the smooth running and success of all food related parts of the business. This role is a key position and will develop a close working relationship with all teams within The Conduit.
You will have experience and skills in section preparation, understanding of professional cooking and knife handling, training and mentoring, health and safety, stock take, quality control; and strong knowledge on food and an interest in organic and artisan foods.
The Conduit serves as a home for people passionate about achieving positive social, environmental and economic change. We provide our community with a physical home, with industry leading sustainable and ethical hospitality, where creativity and innovation can flourish. Our members and our teams are from all over the world, from all sectors and industries and are representative of the world we live in.
We strive to be a company that is inclusive, where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work. As part of our team, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits:
• Hourly rate at least London Living Wage plus Tronc
• 28 days annual leave +1 extra day each year for long service (up to a maximum of +5)
• +1 extra day off to celebrate your birthday and a complimentary birthday meal for 2
• +1 extra day off each year to volunteer at a charitable organisation of your choice
• Refer a Friend bonus of up to £500
• Access to 150 member-only thought-leadership events per year
• Monthly Conduit Champion awards
• Team social events like Tough Mudder, Pizza Masterclasses and 2 Annual Parties
• Free uniform, healthy meals on duty and access to our Employee Assistant Programme via Hospitality Action which provides support with whatever challenges you face - from physical illness or mental health issues to financial difficulty, family problems or addiction
• 33% dining discount for up to 4 once a month
• Local discounts and perks for food, retail therapy and free eye tests
• Development and progression through Conduit Careers including e-learning programmes
• Statutory Pension Scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• Bereavement Leave up to 3 days
Regardless of whether your experience is relevant to every one of the above points, if the Conduit and our ethos resonate with you, we encourage you to apply.