Job Reference: /LZ/17-03/299/39/FR
Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Workin Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bury St Edmunds
If you’re eager to progress your career within an organisation whose vision and ambition can match yours, we believe that this role will challenge and satisfy your desire to succeed. Our diverse, energetic and rapidly expanding Finance Team are recruiting for a highly capable Assistant Management Accountant and we are keen to hear from pro-active candidates with a can-do attitude and a hunger to succeed.
Atalian Servest is an expert in facilities management, creating environments that enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Based at our offices in Bury St Edmunds, you will have responsibility for producing accurate and timely monthly management accounts; ensuring balance sheets are reconciled and items closed off; supporting in resolving debt issues; producing weekly wage reports
You will work within a sizeable finance team. This is a varied and challenging role that provides huge scope for progression and exposure across the business. We are looking for customer-focused and pro-active individuals with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You should demonstrate current competence and success in an Assistant Management Accountant role.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts within 5 working days of month-end, with detail to contract/site level
- Distribute weekly wages reports with analysis to budgets
- Review monthly accounts, and weekly wage reports with operational management
- Submit a monthly forecast and annual budgets.
- Attend divisional monthly meetings, and present finances to the senior team
- Ensure full and complete controls are in place on all business costs and expenditure
- Other ad-hoc work and projects as directed by the business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity, confidence and discretion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Customer-focused and proactive
- Able to deal with a fast-paced continuously evolving role
- An open and honest approach
- Determined and focused on achievement
- Effective communication skills
- Ideally AAT level 3 qualified
- Microsoft Dynamics experience advantageous
The Finance team deliver outstanding support to our business and customers throughout the week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 09:00-17:30, however flexibility to meet the needs of the business is essential and is especially true around month-end. Due to the office location access to your own transport is beneficial.