A Brasserie of Light Chef De Partie will possess a background in high volume and attention to detail. We invest time and development into this role ensuring our chefs grow along with the business.
As Chef de Partie we expect you to effectively run a section ensuring the quality of dishes being prepared are consistent and meet the standards of the Head Chef. A Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring the more junior chefs in the section are given clear direction and effectively supervised to be able to develop their knowledge and skills.
As a Chef de Partie, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous staff discount at our restaurants
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across as The Ivy Collection as we continue to open new concepts within the UK and Ireland. The majority of our chefs have been internally progressed and developed into senior positions.
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Contemporary, artistic and elegant, Brasserie of Light is a destination restaurant and bar offering all day dining in a chic, colourful and light filled interiors set within Selfridges department store. Brasserie of Light serves an eclectic mix of classic British and internationally inspired dishes with an extensive all-day A La Carte menu featuring; breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and weekend brunch alongside wine and cocktails.
Apply today and speak to one of our Chef specialists.