Receptionist - Bankside, London
Hilton London Bankside
The Receptionist role is a key member of the hotel team, often as the first and last point of contact for all our hotel guests. You will be totally guest focused, ensuring we are creating memorable stays for all our guests, consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
What we offer you
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- 28 holiday days (pro rata for part time)
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Use of Hilton team member rates, with the GO Hilton travel programme
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Set in one of London’s oldest and most culture-rich parts of the capital, Hilton London Bankside is ideally located just a walk away from some of London’s most famous landmarks including Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, Borough Market and The Shard.
With a strong focus on design, each part of the property has been carefully created to reflect the fascinating history and ambiance of the surrounding area, combining the authentic Bankside urban grittiness and polished contemporary design.
You will find us very centrally located and withing walking distance from several tube stations.
- Southwark tube station – 5-minute walk
- Blackfriars tube station – 5-minute walk
- Waterloo Station – 13-minute walk
- London Bridge tube station – 15-minute walk
Your role in our family:
Within Reception, key to your role:
- To carry out the full check in and check out processes in a seamless manner.
- To undertake Reception duties including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Answering the telephone in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ensure all guest complaints or issues are quickly resolved to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
- To administer cash and floats in an accurate manner.
What happens next
Does the Reception role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes second, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid Hospitality Group.
The Splendid Hospitality Group is an equal opportunities employer and a disability confident committed employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.