Marketing Assistant / Analyst - Leeds
Are you an analytical thinker with some Marketing experience and eager to learn and develop within a marketing role that offers a full marketing channel mix? Would you like to create campaigns and measure marketing activity that will be seen and impact millions of customers every week?
As Marketing Assistant for Asda Money, you will have a role that offers you the prospect to gain experience across all aspects of marketing processes. From budgeting and planning to creating internal and external communications. To providing insights & updates on competitor marketing engagement. In addition supporting your marketing team with workload peaks and projects, proof reading copy and administration and measuring data and costs to report on campaign performance.
- Optimise awareness for Asda Money products through sharing plans with the customer function and nominating for Asda owned media space
- Ownership of the Asda Money & Gift Card Cost Tracker - Monthly reconciling spend versus budget. Raising purchase orders and managing partner, marketing cross charges and credits
- Report on campaign data, measuring costs and results through Google Analytics to provide return on investment performance
- Keeping the Asda Money plan live and accurate, through engaging your marketing colleagues
- Deliver store communications and responding to store queries - You will be first point of contact for the Retail Operations team
- Previous Marketing experience is of an advantage or possibly you are a Marketing or finance based graduate looking for your first opportunity
- Analytical skills and relish in using data to measure results with strong Excel skills
- You will be a clear communicator written and verbal, with PowerPoint and Word skills
Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you are most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
- Up to 7% matched Pension
- Company bonus
- 10% colleague discount
- Cycle to work scheme and free parking
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.