Senior Customer Analyst - Leeds
As a Senior Customer Analyst, you will be part of a team within a diverse Customer function, as well as supporting activities across the wider organisation, requiring a strong team work ethic and a desire to develop working relationships. This role provides many opportunities to further develop your communication, technical and analytical skillsets and help support us in putting the customer first. In-depth understanding of customer behaviour and analytical toolsets along with the desire to be a subject matter expert and to continually expand knowledge and skillset will be key to this role.
- Exploration of customer & transactional data to identify key insights and enable stakeholders to make better, more data driven business decisions
- Creation of clear and simple outputs from complex data and analysis that tell the story to our stakeholders of who our customers are and what is important to them
- Combining customer behavioural data with survey, market and financial data to understand the complete customer picture
- Building and monitoring customer models and segmentations to inform our strategy and improve customer experience
- Understanding how customers behave across different channels within ASDA
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to achieve what is right for customers
- Working closely with data scientists and third party agencies to create the production of segmentations and customer models to monitor the impact of new initiatives and marketing campaigns amongst our target customer groups
- You will be naturally curious, passionate about using data, tech and analysis to do the right thing for our customers.
- You will be technically adept, having a proven track record in SQL and Python.
- You will have a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in R, Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI desirable
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present clear recommendations to multiple levels of management.
- Good commercial understanding of the key drivers of a retail business
- Good knowledge of applying statistical techniques in retail analysis and the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly.
Communicating and Influencing
- The role will work closely with the Customer Analytics Manager and liaise with wider teams amongst other functions to share data, findings and recommendations.
Freedom to Think and Act
- The role requires the ability to think autonomously however with guidance from the Customer Analytics Manager in accordance with the targets and goals within the overall Customer strategy.
Customer, Commercial, Technology, Third party contractors & systems
Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please firstname.lastname@example.org