Club Administrator (Maternity Cover) Hythe
12.5K for 6 months.
A 6 month maternity cover contract for a club membership administrator to join a market leading international boat club operator in Hythe. You will the key point of contact in the office working closely with a small team dedicated to delivering an exceptional service to the members of their boat club. You will be multi-tasking with a can do attitude and a very positive outlook - reporting into the club manager, you will be working closely with the sales team, outsourced finance and boatyard teams.
- Supporting the sales team, coordinating appointments and diaries
- Generation of invoices, purchase orders and processing membership payments
- Updating the database and CRM, follow up emails and calls to memebrs
- Assist with arranging and coordinating open days and promotional events.
- Guiding members to the boats and supporting on the dock.
- Updating the database, sending emails, assisting with social media and marketing comms.
- Meeting and welcoming members, making teas and coffees
The ideal candidate for this role will love boating/sailing and have:
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and in writing with good all round pc skills
- Have a can do attitude and be willing to support in all areas of the club .
- Ideally be keen to help on dockside as and when required, you'll have the opportunity to gain a Powerboat Licence.
The position will involve working a combination of shifts including working 1in 2 weekends Benefits include 28 days holiday with parking available at the Marina. Whilst this post is initially offered as a maternity contract there is a good opportunity to become a full time member of the team as the company opens up new boat clubs in both the Uk and Europe,
Interviews are immediately available.