We are looking for a Recruitment Manager / Talent Attraction Manager to join our People Team, to own the talent attraction and recruitment process for our current site, Mortimer House and Support Office (circa 65 employees) along with our new opening recruitment for September (again, around 65 employees).
This role reports into our Head of People, and has the support of our People Coordinator.
Joining Mortimer House, part of the entrepreneurial business Maslow’s, you will have the autonomy to establish process and develop a recruitment strategy that will allow successful expansion of the business by attracting the highest calibre people for the right roles. Based in Fitzrovia, we are looking for a Recruitment Manager / Talent Attraction Manager who:
- Leads in an aspirational and motivational manner
- Has an energetic and ambitious attitude
- Is charismatic and chatty
- Works in an efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Remains solution focussed through thick and thin!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- All day to day recruitment, including hourly up to senior salaried roles
- Managing pipeline
- Managing Job Boards and TALOS
- Active Talent hunting
- Liaising with agencies for key roles
- Reviewing and establishing current process
- Project managing recruitment strategy for New Opening
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years' experience at a Talent Management level, ideally within hospitality or retail
- Proven success at managing new opening recruitment drives
- Proficient using and maximising job boards via our ATS - TALOS
- Competency using and reporting with Microsoft 365, Fourth and Monday.
In return we offer:
- Weekly Team Fitness classes
- £300 joining bonus
- The option to work flexibly, including remote working
- Cycle to Work and SmartTech schemes
- Delicious on shift meals, and a bottomless fruit bowl
- 50% discount on F&B onsite
- Exciting Training and Community Calendars
- Reward and discounts platform with access to realistic and everyday discounts
- Great and fun local business partnership discounts
- Fabulous staff parties
Come and join our Fitzrovia family and Work Well, Live Well, Be Well.