Kitchen Porter at The Factory Restaurant and Bar - Birmingham Airport
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.57 per hour
- Additionally, you earn an extra £1.20 per hour when working during unsocial hours between midnight and 6 am.
- Service charge and tips paid.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for fixed term Full Time/ Part Time Kitchen Porter to join our The Factory Restaurant and Bar - Birmingham Airport .
As a Kitchen Porter you will work a variety of shifts:3:30am-11:30am 10am-2pm 11am-20:30pm, shifts may vary.
Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
Responsibilities for Kitchen Porter:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products / menu
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Ingredients preparation and portion control
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Assist with deliveries and stock rotation
Requirements for Kitchen Porter:
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Kitchen Porter role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Kitchen Porter:
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more ? Apply today!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.