Gymnastics Coach - Beth Tweddle Gymnastics - Liverpool (Litherland)
Hours: Part Time, Self Employed (evenings and weekends)
Salary: Up to £15.00ph
Our Olympians need you!
How would you like to work with Beth Tweddle Gymnastics – the UK’s leading Recreational Gymnastics provider?
If you are a level 2 qualified gymnastics coach already or you don’t have a coaching qualification but have an interest or experience in gymnastics and would like to gain some qualifications, we want to hear from you! We recruit on character, so please get in touch as we can provide all training and qualifications needed.
As a gymnastics coach at Beth Tweddle Gymnastics you will be providing high quality, safe, fun and structured gymnastics coaching in a variety of environments including curriculum and after school gymnastics to boys and girls aged 2+. You will ensure registers and gymnasts progress is up to date and will communicate with parents on a weekly basis.
- Excellent rates of pay
- All training and qualifications provided
- Dedicated support and guidance from regional team leaders
- Uniform provided
- Career progression available to Head Coach, Coordinator and Management level
- As many or as little hours as you can commit to
- Opportunities to assist with running of events and competitions
- Working for an Olympic Bronze Medallist
- Team building events