Baby Swimming Teacher - Becky Adlington's Baby Stars - Prenton
Hours: Various hours available (daytime and weekends)
Salary: Up to £20 per hour
Contract: Self Employed, Part Time
Our Olympians need you!
How would you like to work with Total Swimming Group - one of Britain's most successful sport and leisure businesses?
We are looking for engaging and inspiring individuals to work as Baby Swimming Teachers to join our industry leading Early Years swimming teaching team, delivered at centres across the UK.
Your primary role will be to teach our quality swimming programme for 0-3 Early years to inspire little ones and their parents to swim through fun and innovative lessons, delivering excellent standards of customer experience and changing lives through giving every child opportunity to learn to swim.
As part of your teaching role you will not only deliver fun and inspiring lessons, but also use technology to communicate to customers and work as part of a team to deliver a premium experience. This will include customer engagement, attending training and team meetings to share best practice and learn from each other.
This role is for weekday daytime and weekend hours, self-employed contract with guaranteed hours.
If you share our passion for changing lives through learning to swim and want to make a difference both in and out of the water, then this is a rare opportunity to join a progressive and industry leading company.
Full training and qualification can be provided, we recruit on character and personality – so change your life and get in touch today!
- To plan and deliver Early Years swimming lessons ensuring adherence to the brand, product standards and lesson plans
- Integration of the programme reward schemes into classes
- Ensure safe provision of all equipment and ensure it is used correctly
- Make sure safety standards are followed in sessions and undertake dynamic risk assessments
- Identify swimmers and parents engagement and encourage them to reach their full potential
- Create a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage swimmers
- Evaluate sessions and give feedback
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards swimming and Early Years activity
- Excellent communicator
- The ability to inspire confidence and motivate children and adults
- Perseverance and patience
- The ability to encourage people and put them at ease
- A desire to meet individual needs
- Professional, punctual and well-organised person responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes
- Flexibility to work weekdays and weekends