Swimming Teacher - Becky Adlington's Swim Stars - Wilmslow
Hours: Various hours available (evenings and weekends)
Salary: Up to £17.00 per hour
Contract: Self Employed, Part Time
Our Olympians need you!
How would you like to work with Total Swimming Group - one of Britain's most successful sport and leisure businesses?
We are looking for engaging and inspiring individuals to work as Swimming Teachers to join our industry leading swimming teaching team, delivered at centres across the UK.
Your primary role will be to teach our quality swimming programme for 3-11 years to inspire children to swim through fun and innovative, delivering excellent standards of customer experience for swimmers and parents and changing lives through giving every child opportunity to learn to swim.
As part of your teaching role you will not only deliver fun and inspiring lessons, but also use technology to track swimmers progress, work as part of a team to deliver a premium experience. This will include customer engagement, attending training and team meetings to share best practice and learn from each other.
This role is for weekday evenings and weekend hours, self-employed contract with guaranteed hours.
If you share our passion for changing lives through learning to swim and want to make a difference both in and out of the water, then this is a rare opportunity to join a progressive and industry leading company.
Full training and qualification can be provided, we recruit on character and personality – so change your life and get in touch today!
- To plan and deliver swimming lessons ensuring adherence to the scheme of work and lesson plans
- Integration of the programme reward schemes into classes
- Ensure safe provision of all equipment and ensure it is used correctly
- Make sure safety standards are followed in sessions and undertake dynamic risk assessments
- Identify swimmers abilities and encourage them to reach their full potential
- Provide explanations and demonstrate modern and accurate swimming techniques
- Develop swimmer’s techniques and identify ways to improve performance
- Create a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage swimmers
- Evaluate sessions and give feedback
- Regularly assess each swimmer’s ability and progress and arrange for the award of the appropriate certificates using our online portal
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards swimming
- Good communicator
- The ability to inspire confidence and motivate swimmers
- Perseverance and patience
- The ability to encourage people and put them at ease
- A desire to meet individual needs
- Professional, punctual and well-organised person responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes
- Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends