Customer Ambassador - Becky Adlington's Swim Stars - Wilmslow
Hours: Part Time, Self Employed (evenings and weekend)
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Our Olympians need you!
How would you like to work with Total Swimming Group - one of Britain's most successful sport and leisure businesses?
We are looking for an engaging and inspiring individuasl to work as Customer Ambassadors to join our industry leading swimming teaching team, delivered at centres across the UK.
Are you an excellent communicator with great organisational skills and patience? Do you have experience working with children and parents? Then look no further.
In this role, you shall provide support at the venues to ensure our customers receive a first-class experience for the entirety of every visit. We are looking for someone dynamic, with a keen interest in sport.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet all customers enthusiastically and check them in to the venues
- Manage seamless entry to the club by checking registers
- Be a support aid to the Swimming Coordinators
- Make new customers feel welcome by guiding them to relevant locations within the venue and issuing them with welcome materials
- Provide exceptional customer service in all client engagement activities
- Answer any queries surrounding the venue and the programme
- Build solid relationships with new and existing clients
- Take details of enquiries you are unable to answer and respond in a prompt manner
- Feedback comments and recommendations to Coordinators daily
- Remain up to date with relevant Company campaigns and events
- Be a pioneer for the brand with a clear passion for its aims and values
- Ensure that the venues Health and Safety procedures are communicated effectively to all
- Enthusiastic and confident personality
- A consistent professional manner
- The ability to engage and build solid relationships with clientele
- Previous experience within a customer facing and/or service role
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at all times
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
If you share our passion for changing lives through learning to swim and want to make a difference both in and out of the water, then this is a rare opportunity to join a progressive and industry leading company.
Full training and qualification can be provided, we recruit on character and personality – so change your life and get in touch today!