Gymnastics Coordinator (Operations) - Beth Tweddle Gymnastics - Northampton, Northamptonshire
Hours: Full Time (evenings and weekends required)
Salary: Starting from £21,000
Our Olympians need you!
How would you like to work with Beth Tweddle Gymnastics – the UK’s leading Recreational Gymnastics provider?
Currently in the UK one million children are on waiting lists for gymnastics lessons. We’re here to change this by introducing Beth Tweddle Gymnastics as a creative environment making the experience of learning gymnastics enjoyable for children and their parents in a fun, clean and safe environment.
This role will be responsible for the operational management of our gymnastics programmes, providing a safe environment for learning gymnastics as well as excellent standards of customer care for gymnasts and their families on every visit.
The Impact Coordinator role is focused on improving the customer journey in the centre by driving quality and managing the needs of customers and gymnasts ensuring a world class customer journey is delivered. The Impact Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Program Coordinator to ensure that we are running the programme as efficiently and effectively as possible to meet commercial goals.
- Lead and manage the teaching team, creating monthly Rota’s, conduct team observations and monthly status meetings.
- Mentor and develop gymnastics coaches in line with induction, customer journey, gymnastics programme expectations and coaching USPs
- Regular meetings with gymnastics manager and gymnastics management team to ensure alignment to objectives and performance KPIs
Responsible for retention:
- Analyse customer feedback via NPS and create trend data to improve for the future
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Dealing with any issue’s parents may have regarding the programme or their child
- Organising observation sessions, display sessions etc.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing commercial growth of the centre
- Sourcing methods of keeping the customers and the gymnasts engaged in the programme through extra activities (e.g. drawing competition to win free kit etc.)
- Developing session plans and ideas for the coaches to enhance their sessions
- Feedback questionnaires to customers every term, along with feedback calls and questionnaires to lapsed customers
- Dealing with complaints in a timely and efficient manner
Responsible for taster conversions V’s target:
- Support delivery of the gymnastics experience to include showing customers round the centre, driving memberships and attending regular meetings with the gymnastics team to share best practice
- Ability to influence KPI conversions for intro and taster sessions
- Handling enquiries/queries in the correct manner
Develop an understand of the basic financial management of the centre including:
- Profit and loss
- Gross cost per venue and break-even points
- Working to budgets for new projects, venues, and marketing
- Monthly attendance targets
- Deliver against a marketing strategy to ensure the centre runs at a minimum of 85% utilization and 98% retention
- Support the Centre Manager and collaborate with the wider teams to deliver commercial targets on agreed projects.
- Support the delivery of fun and inspiring lessons using gymnastics teaching resources
- Help deliver exceptional customer care to every gymnast and family member
- Opening & closing the gymnastics building
- To maintain the facilities hygiene, operational and safety standards, striving towards a 5-star monthly audit score
- Adhere to Total Gymnastics Academies policies and procedures as per the company handbook
- Always ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations