Customer Relations Advisors - Chiswick, London
Join the Lampton Leisure Team. We set established high standards with our exuberant, friendly, driven professional approach across all our sites in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley.
Our leisure centres boast a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities. It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facility.
Who we're looking for:
This is an incredibly exciting time for a motivated Customer Relations Advisor to join us and help us on the first steps to achieving our vision .Your core purpose will be to provide day to day operational supervision of the centre, under the direction of the senior manager on duty. This opportunity for the right person to have a strong influence on the culture, direction, and success the leisure centre. Do you have experience of how to drive sales and customer retention ? You will operate as the first point of contact for customers, presenting a positive and professional front of house customer experience. If you are by naturally passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience you will excel in our environment .We are waiting to hear from you.
- Deliver exceptional service to all customers and potential customers of the Centre
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets set by CRM and central support
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the reception area
- Monitor and control entry to the Centre
- Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices
- Assist customers in weighing up their options, supporting the right choice of membership each individual customer
- Positively and proactively drive retention, adhering to the Lampton group sales driving and reporting procedures
- Manage Prospects database and contribute towards lead generation in accordance with marketing planning, including outreach
- Accurately undertake cash handling and reconciliation procedures and administrative duties, as required
- Assist in the development of programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers.
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services, ensuring all information given is correct and up to date.
- Ensure that the reception area is secure and maintained to the required standards of cleanliness and repair
- Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with Company guidelines
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and uniform policy at all times
- Ongoing professional development through attendance at relevant training
What we offer
Competitive Salary, Onsite Parking, Pension Scheme, Staff Discounts Onsite. We can offer a mix of shifts which could include early mornings, evenings, and weekends (Eligibility criteria dependent on contract)
Apply Now Join the Lampton Leisure Team
Lampton Leisure are a proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and committed to promoting equality and diversity. We value the importance of differences within our organisation and in the wider community.
The closing date is given as a guide. Lampton Leisure reserve the right to close this position once we have acquired specific number of applications.