Customer Relations Manager - Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre
- Location: Brentford
- Type: Full-time
- Salary: £13,65 per hour - £28,350
Lampton Leisure is a new company setup to manage and operate the leisure services for Hounslow Council across the borough in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley. Our leisure centres boast a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities. It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facility.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking to recruit a Customer Relations Manager responsible for leading the attraction and retention of new and existing customers and driving the financial results of the Centre.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a monthly KPI, Marketing & Cancellation plan to cover sales, revenue, cancellation, and Rota.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Lead and inspire the centre team in delivering the right choice of membership for the customer.
- The ongoing training of the sales & retention teams.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business.
- Providing daily reports of Team Productivity Sales and Retention figures.
- Drive all revenues, including Swim School
- Achieve monthly net sales, swim school gain and enquiries targets
- Ensuring the integrity of Lampton Leisure sales driving, retaining, and reporting procedures are adhered
- In conjunction with the Sports & Community Development team, drive successful local activities and events
- Manage centre Prospects Database, ensuring data integrity is maintained
- Undertake local competitor analysis and react appropriately to socio-demographic trends
- Manage day to day marketing activity.
- Line management responsibilities for recruitment, induction, delivering training, appraisal, development, and performance management of staff, including 1-2-1s
- Provide clear leadership with regards to compliance with all health and safety procedures and requirements, fixing or escalating issues as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of health and safety, employment legislation and best practice
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programmes and projects.
- Ability to “seal the deal” without inappropriately pressurizing the customer
- Leadership skills, particularly the ability to motivate and inspire others to “raise the bar”
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numerical and written skills
- Experience in a comparable sales and customer focused role.
- Management experience in hospitality or service industry, including carrying out appraisals, developing team members and dispute resolution.
- A demonstrable track record in exceeding Sales and Retention targets
What we offer
Competitive Salary, Onsite Parking, Pension Scheme, Staff Discounts Onsite.
Join the Lampton Leisure Team
Lampton Leisure are a proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and committed to promoting equality and diversity. We value the importance of differences within our organisation and in the wider community.
The closing date is given as a guide. Lampton Leisure reserve the right to close this position once we have acquired specific number of applications.