Assistant Manager - Chichester, West Sussex
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our fantastic team. Our restaurants and pub brasseries are full of character, contemporary, stylish, and welcoming with a unique combination of a traditional French brasserie… with a modern twist. Our fabulous menus are devised by our chef patron Raymond Blanc, one of the most well-respected chef in the UK. Our food is cooked to order, using the best, freshest, seasonal ingredients. We are looking for Assistant Managers that have a real passion for food, an eye for detail and the highest standards with which to serve our guests. We are a centre of learning and your development with a comprehensive training programme that you and your team can be a part of.
Assistant Managers - The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a great presence and a vibrant personality
- Assist the General Manager and able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Be a real team player who thrives on motivation and empowering your team
- Will have experience in running busy operations and overseeing large teams
- Ability to maintain high standards across all areas of the business
- It is essential that you are commercially and financially minded
- Proven experience in delivering business growth, budgets, staff retention
Assistant Managers - What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and TRONC
- Stepping Stones, our comprehensive training pathway into Senior Management
- A reputable, award-winning company, that due to recent investment is looking to expand over. offer a fantastic opportunity for further development
- A fun, passionate and energetic Ops Team to mentor, coach, motivate and inspire you while you personally develop and have fun at the same time.
- A relaxed atmosphere where we empower you to run your business, encourage you to be yourself and let your personality shine.
- 50% Company discount off food at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc site
- Meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Program with Hospitality Action
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme (accessible once 6-month service is completed)
- Instant access to pay you have already earned through EarlyPay
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Trips and other incentives
*OTE is based on a 48-hour working week and the TRONC is calculated from the previous 6 months' site average
Our success is determined by you succeeding!!!