Head of CRM 50-60K + bonus Holmes Chapel
I am looking for a head of CRM to work for a leading leisure charity based in Holmes Chapel, initially on a 1 year fixed term contract with the potential to move onto a full time role at the end of the fixed term. The charity operates a large number of sports and leisure facilities and generates an annual turnover in excess of £17m, with a clear focus of working towards improving people's lives through physical activity and healthy recreation.
As Head of CRM you will conduct an end to end customer service review or all corporate to customer interactions with a goal of redesigning and implementing organisational change to deliver best practice. You will have experience and a proven track record in business process engineering and managing change of systems, processes and people. You will work closely with multiple teams including sales, marketing, customer service and ICT ensuring that digital becomes central to the business in terms of customer attraction, acquisition and communication. Responsibilities include;
· Lead a holistic appraisal and re-design of all customer touch points focusing on ensuring all are ultimately fit for purpose and cost effective
· Ensuring efficient business processes are optimised across sales, marketing, contact centre, and front of house teams.
· Re-design & implement successful organisation-wide policies and procedures reflecting best practice,
· Facilitate effective decision making based on reliable customer data / management information from both existing/internal and new/external customers.
· To be pivotal in assisting the SMT and operational teams in the delivery of Business Planning and Strategy
We are keen to hear candidates who have experience in a similar groupwide CRM position, experience working within either the broad leisure or hospitality sectors would be highly beneficial. Benefits include 25 days rising to 30 days after 5 years' service plus bank holiday with an enhanced pension scheme, matched up to 7.5%,