Carden Park Hotel are looking for passionate team members to join their Food and Beverage team. We have a variety of shifts available that would suit those looking for either full or part time roles. If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer service and have a love for Food and Drink, then we would love to meet you!
Your day with Team Carden:
- Providing guests with exceptional and personable guest service
- Have thorough knowledge of our menus, with the ability to provide guest’s with information required whilst taking food and drink orders
- Preparing for restaurant, events and bar service, as well as close down at end of the shift
- Maximising sales via hospitable and knowledgeable service
- Team work
Both full and part time roles are available with hours available for day shifts, evenings and weekends.
Salary of £9.18 per hour - £9.50 per hour.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You don’t need to be an expert waiter or cocktail maker, just the passion and motivation to do well and provide excellent guest service. You will work well in a team, as well as have the ability to work independently when required. We are looking for someone to be remarkable, with a good eye for detail who takes pride in providing the best possible service.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
• Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
• Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
• Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
• Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
• Free staff lunch provided
• Free on-site parking
• Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
• Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
• Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
• Progression opportunities for all
• Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Why Team Carden?
We are one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Featuring two championship golf courses, an opulent five-star spa, 197 bedrooms, conference facilities, leisure club, activity centre, as well as award-winning restaurants and bars; guests from all over the world visit Carden Park for an extraordinary escape in the Cheshire countryside.