Kitchen Porter – Woodlands Park Hotel - Surrey
At Hand Picked Hotels, our Kitchen Porters play a vital role in making sure the kitchen and all of the equipment is kept clean and ready for service.
The person we are looking for will enjoy maintaining a clean working environment, being active and working with the Chefs to complete daily and weekly tasks. You’ll enjoy working as part of a team and always be looking for ways to help the smooth-running of the kitchen. You may even be considering a career as a Chef in the future and if you do, we will help you to reach your goal. No experience is necessary although it would of course be welcomed, but a positive attitude and good work ethic is most important.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive salary and a full time contract (40 Hours over 5 days) with any overtime paid
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink.
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Woodlands Park Hotel is a 4 Star Hotel with 57 bedrooms, 2 Rosette restaurant, wedding, conference and event facilities.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.