Host - City of London
New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for a Full/Part Time Host to join our growing team based in the City. We have immediate start available. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits!
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having very competitive benefits.
As Host, you will provide an exceptional level of service starting with a warm, welcoming greeting, assisting through the events and finishing with a thoughtful and sincere goodbye.
What will you be doing as our Host?
- Supervising the professional greeting of clients, to the highest standards
- Managing reservations ensuring that the tee offs are processing accurately
- Creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for guests and event attendees
- Be fully knowledgeable on what is going in the venue
- Be responsible to tee off events on time, accordingly to their scheduled tee off times
- Be in constant communication with a reception and the course
- Managing the event feedback, before, during and after the all events
- Treating all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests' expectations
- Interacting with guests as they arrive and as they leave to ensure positive swingers golf experience.
- Providing guidance and support to our clients
- Reviewing of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery
- On-going development of skills and full knowledge in product sales
- Monitoring Reception
What makes you our perfect Host?
- The strengths we are looking for in a Host/Hostess include good organisational skills, a calm & considered approach & the ability to let your personality shine through
- The ability to manage self and work independently is necessary, along with 1 years of experience of hosting in equivalent environment
- Experience in working with high volume reception system and have good IT skills
- Be trustworthy and able to take on responsibility
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Desire to work in a quality environment and a beautiful operation
- Must be able to work on the weekends and evenings and have flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication skills in verbal & written English
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
- Designer uniforms
- Generous staff discounts
- Free crazy golf
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Host, please click 'Apply’ now.