Freelance Personal Trainer - Battersea, London Canary Wharf, London
NO RENT – ACCESS TO AN EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT BASE
We are looking for 4 superstar Personal trainers to deliver outstanding 1:1 and small-group PT in our flagship gyms.
What will you be doing?
As an Antidote Freelance personal trainer, you will be able to build your PT business within our luxury residential gyms.
Experience in luxury wellness is a must! Your existing knowledge of the wellness industry will help you confidently deliver exemplary services to the residents. You will need to be fluent in English, both written and verbal, as effective communication with your colleagues and residents is at the heart of everything you do.
What will you get in return?
- We pride ourselves on offering a highly individualised wellness experience to our residents, and delivery of PT is at the core. So, you’ll be strongly encouraged and supported to grow your portfolio
- The opportunity to build your own business, manage your own time and holiday, and have access to a clientele most trainers dream of!
- During your first 4 weeks you can also claim for lead generation hours to help you build your business on site.
What will you NOT have to do?
- Pay us to work in the gym!
- Rent space from us to be able to build an amazing portfolio of clients
- Pay a start up fee
What you must do
- Requirement to maintain professional indemnity insurance
- Keep your own CPD up to date.
- Being Self-employed it is your responsible for making all your own tax and national insurance arrangements